MSLO Productions, Inc.
"Simply Remarthable Contest"
- NO PURCHASE OR SUBSCRIPTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED. The "Simply Remarthable™ Contest People's Choice Vote Sweepstakes" ("Sweepstakes") begins at 10:00:00 AM Eastern Standard Time ("EST") on Monday , March 14, 2011 and ends at 2:00:00 PM EST on Friday, April 1, 2011 ("Sweepstakes Voting Period"). The Sweepstakes is intended for participation only in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and shall be construed according to, and governed exclusively by the law of the State of New York and any applicable United States federal law. Do not participate in the Sweepstakes if (a) you are not physically located in and (b) a legal resident of one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia at time of entry. Entry in the Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other Sweepstakes or Promotion. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of MSLO Productions, Inc. ("Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, Crown Media United States, LLC, BMW of North America, Delta Vacations, and/or Realtime Media, Inc., each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities"), their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
HOW TO ENTER: You may enter the Sweepstakes between 10 AM ET on Monday, March 14, 2011 and 2:00:00 PM ET on Friday, April 1, 2011 (the "Sweepstakes Entry Period"). To enter the Sweepstakes, visit http://www.marthastewart.com/Remarthable (the "Sweepstakes Website"). You will then arrive at the Sweepstakes registration page. Select your favorite Simply Remarthable™ Contest Finalist and complete the online entry form with your true and correct information ("Sweepstakes Entry"). After selecting your favorite Simply Remarthable™ Contest Finalist and entering your registration information click the "submit" button, you will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry confirmation (hereinafter, individually as "Entry" or "Sweepstakes Entry" and collectively as "Entries" or "Sweepstakes Entries"). LIMIT one (1) entry/vote per person and per email address during the Sweepstakes Period. Any attempt by a person to use multiple email accounts to enter more than once may result in disqualification at the discretion of the Judges or Sponsor. The results of the Simply Remarthable™ Contest People's Choice Voting Sweepstakes will not have any bearing or consideration by the judges and will not determine the Grand Prize Winner of the Simply Remarthable™ Contest. Entries become Sponsor's property and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entries must include a valid e-mail address for the Entrant. Use of automated devices are not valid for entry. Any Entry that is submitted with the use of an automated device will be void.
Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any problems or technical, hardware, or software malfunctions of any telephone network or telephone lines, failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or Sweepstakes Entry to be received by the Sponsor due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion, unavailable network connections on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. By registering, entrant agrees to abide by the terms of these Official Rules.
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive one (1) Martha Stewart Gift Basket consisting of Martha Stewart craft merchandise, Martha Stewart Collection at Macy's merchandise, Martha Stewart's Dinner at Home book. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of Grand Prize package is valued at $100.00.Total ARV for all Sweepstakes Prizes: $100.00.
- PRIZE AWARDING: No prize substitution, cash equivalent of prize, transfer or assignment of prize (or portion thereof) permitted, except by Sponsor in its sole discretion, or as otherwise provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. The difference between the ARV and actual value of the prize will not be awarded. Any portion of a prize not accepted by a Prize Winner will be forfeited. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor and Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose. Prize will only be awarded upon potential winner's confirmation, verification and final approval by Sponsor. Potential Prize Winner will receive prize notification via electronic mail, United States Postal Mail, overnight mail, and/or phone call. Potential Prize Winner will have twenty-four (24) hours from time of receipt of winning notification to confirm that the notification has been received. If the potential Prize Winner cannot be contacted within twenty-four (24) hours; is ineligible; if the prize notification is returned undeliverable; or if the potential Prize Winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit that prize and the prize may be awarded to an alternate Prize Winner as selected by the Sponsor. All decisions of the Judges and Sponsor shall be binding and final. The Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Entities do not assume any responsibility for any disruption in the Sweepstakes caused by circumstance or other unforeseen events outside of the control of the Sponsor or the Sweepstakes Entities. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures and other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control.
- DISQUALIFICATION: Entrants found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes, as solely determined by Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Entities, will be disqualified. If disqualified for any of the above abuses, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate entrant's eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes if any fraud, virus or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to award the prizes at random from among the eligible, non-suspect Entries received up to the time of the impairment.
- LIABILITY & RELEASE: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Entities, and the respective officers, directors and employees of each, from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of Entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Each Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Sponsor's and the Sweepstakes Entities' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Sponsor or the Sweepstakes Entities be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to correct typographic, clerical or printing errors in any Sweepstakes materials. Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this Sweepstakes, the administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of prize winners, including such error as may give an erroneous indication that a prize has been won. In the event the Sponsor or the Sweepstakes Entities are prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute, or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state, provincial or local government law, order of regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within the Sponsor's or Sweepstakes Entities' control (each a "Force Majeure" event) the Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Entities shall have the right, in their sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes without notice or further obligation. If the Sponsor or the Sweepstakes Entities, in their discretion, elect to abbreviate, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes as a result of a Force Majeure event, the Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right, but shall have no obligation, to award the prize from among all valid and eligible Entries received up to the time of such Force Majeure event.
- TAX INFORMATION: All applicable federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of New York, County of New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
- NAME OF WINNER: To obtain the name of the Prize Winner, , available after April 19, 2011, send a #10 self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by May 19, 2011 to: "Simply Remarthable™ Contest People's Choice Vote Sweepstakes" Winners List Request, C/O RealTime Media, 1060 First Ave, Ste 201, King of Prussia, PA 19406.
MSLO Productions, Inc.
226 W. 26th St.,
New York, NY 10001
RealTime Media, Inc.
1060 First Avenue, Suite 201
King of Prussia, PA 19406